Garnering respect and maintaining loyalty through dependability, Trust personalities provide normalcy and comfort in chaotic environments. They carefully pay attention to detail, reinforcing consistency between expectations they set and results they deliver.
There are seven different ways to communicate.
Trust personalities speak the language of STABILITY.
They build loyalty.
They’re admired for their reliability, predictability, and comfort.
They aim to deliver on what they promise.
When they’re on top of their game, they are often described as:
Since they are less keen on experimenting, they review what has worked well in the past.
They tend to go with the flow. They don’t like to upset the applecart.
They prefer to work with familiar faces. They are comfortable following routines.
Who communicates with Trust? A few examples:
- The politician who doesn’t flip-flop.
- The customer who returns to buy the same pair of jeans year in and year out.
- The neighbor who never runs out of milk or eggs--they’re always happy to lend you some.
A few fascinating facts about Trust in the workplace:
- People with primary Trust make decisions that benefit the team, even if that means extra work or complications for themselves.
- Company staff members are twice as likely as their C-level counterparts to score high on primary Trust.
- Financial managers and advisors are six times more likely than marketing professionals to have a primary Trust advantage.
If you use Trust, you don’t have to CHANGE who you are in order to grow your business or enrich your life. In fact, quite the opposite. You have to become MORE of who you already are.
Want to experience the language of stability for yourself? Watch this quick video
Check out this short video, and you’ll see why Trust is the language of stability.
What makes YOU most impressive and influential?
Do you communicate with Trust, the language of stability?
If you haven’t discovered your most impressive qualities, find out today. Take the Fascination Advantage® personality test here.
In less than 5 minutes, you’ll find out exactly how you’re most likely to add value.
DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH TRUST? DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES? TELL US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
Share these fascinating ideas and insights with your followers!