OUR FLAGSHIP PERSONAL BRAND ANALYSIS
ADD TO CART
Discover Your Personality’s #1 Advantage
in Less than 5 Minutes
Your personality has one primary advantage.
It’s how you add value.
It’s what makes you different and better. Think of it like a natural superpower. When you communicate using this advantage, you earn more attention, and more revenue.
Now, for the first time, you can measure exactly how your personality adds unique value.
Introducing the First Science-Based Personal Brand Measurement
You’ve probably done assessments such as Myers-Briggs® or StrengthsFinder. This is different.
This test doesn’t measure how you see the world...
but how the world sees you.
The Fascination Advantage® measures the highest and best use of your personal brand. This is the first science-based test for your personal brand.
After answering 28 short questions, you’ll immediately receive your in-depth customized results.
Your Fascination Advantage® is an in-depth personal brand report:
- Detailed description of your unique advantages
- Graphs and charts of your score analysis
- “Warnings” of how you could be turning people off
- The way in which you are least likely to fascinate
- Action steps
- Visual design and personalized videos
Over 200,000 People Have Learned Their Advantage
Your Fascination Advantage report will define your unique advantages— and how to use them to propel your career, and your business.
The test itself is simple and fast— it takes less than 5 minutes, and can be done on most cell phones. Yet make no mistake: The research behind this test is rigorous:
- Six years of proprietary research
- $450,000 of development
- Original studies published around the globe
- A brain trust of top experts in neurology, biological anthropology, sales, marketing, and leadership
Analytics of your score
- View the intensity of all seven of your triggers
- See the percentage of each of your triggers
- Compare how you scores stacks up to the average participant
Full-color graphics and videos
- Personalized video from personal brand expert, Sally Hogshead, showing how you are most likely to add value
- Award-winning videos detailing your primary, secondary, and dormant triggers
In a crowded and competitive world, it’s crucial to understand what kind of impression you’re making on clients and co-workers.
You might already know your personality’s strengths. But do you know how others see you? Or are you missing a critical opportunity? Let’s find out now.
$37 per person, or $29 for 2 or more each
ADD TO CART