If you have any questions or problems with your membership, we're here to help. Click here to contact us
Effective Date: August, 2012
How We Collect and Use Information
Personal Identification Data:
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). howtofascinate.com only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. We collect personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
Automatically Generated Data:
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie" to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as "transparent GIFs") to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, age, date of birth, address, contact number, email, payment or credit card information, username and password);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
You can prevent Google's collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available underhttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en . In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, is the full IP address sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
Further information can be found under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html (Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy).
Cookies placed by How To Fascinate will expire when the user terminates the website session or after a reasonable period of inactivity.
If you use our assessment tool while visiting this Site, you will be asked to provide certain information which we will use to generate results based on our proprietary technology. The data that you provide and the results of our assessment may be, under certain circumstances be shared with employers or third-parties if such parties specifically order the assessments. Your name will not be publicly disseminated to anyone other than you and the party arranging for the assessment without your specific consent.
By using our assessment tool, you acknowledge and agree that the content provided by you as well as the conclusions and assessment derived therefrom may be used by us for research, innovation, case studies, and commercial purposes (such as in speeches, articles, books, etc.) in our discretion. Your assessment data may be aggregated for research and comparison purposes. In certain circumstances, the assessment may have been ordered or arranged for by an employer or management consultant for a variety of purposes. The engagement of our company and the use of our assessment tool by an employer or third-party consultant is solely and wholly that party’s responsibility and the use of your data under such circumstances is subject such parties’ independent privacy policies which may be different than this policy.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online - for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
Children's Privacy Statement
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site's online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers our emails and data. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive howtofascinate.com data.
All of the emails that are sent to you by howtofascinate.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communicaiton that we send you...
Although it is highly unlikely, This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.