If you have any questions or problems with your membership, we're here to help. Click here to contact us
**NOTE: This policy is presently an inactive policy of Fascinate, Inc. The return deadline for any previously sold physical products has already passed, and all of our currently sold products are distributed online. For information on our currently active “Refund Policy” for these goods and services, please go here.**
Once your return is received, it will be processed within 10 business days. Fascinate, Inc. will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. A credit will be issued to your original method of payment for the full purchase price of your order excluding shipping and handling and any separate fees. Credit will be issued within 5-7 business days of receiving your returned item.
Follow return information, which is shipped with each package. Send all returns to the address indicated on your packing slip/invoice. We suggest you ship returns to us via a GROUND method that can be tracked (UPS ground / FedEx Ground / USPS Priority mail).
Along with your return, be sure to include the following:
1. Your order number and/or your complete name, address, and billing phone or email address
2. A detailed explanation regarding your reason for returning the item(s)
3. Information about whether you would like a refund or a replacement
No other paperwork, invoice, or preauthorization is needed for your return.
- Consumable items (such as products that can be diminished or used up) are not returnable once they have been opened. However, we will accept a return for any unused and unopened consumable item.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging along with all accessories, parts, and instructions manuals that were shipped with your original order. Our 30-day return policy starts from the day your product is received. We need to have the return package postmarked within 30 days of the date that your item was delivered (regardless of what date the product was first used).
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable
- DVD'S and software products may only be exchanged in the event of a manufacture defect.
Note: If we receive your item back in our warehouse and it does not meet our return policy terms, then we may not issue you a refund or send you a replacement. Such a return also will not be sent back to you.