People with primary POWER trigger are natural leaders who are driven to identify goals and attain them. These self-assured employees quickly earn the respect of their co-workers, customers and peers.
Our new research on this trigger includes 13,500 high-achieving participants who use POWER as their primary trigger when taking the Fascination Advantage Test.
The 5 defining POWER personality characteristics:
- Confident: A POWER personality usually does not fear stretch goals and rarely doubts their ability to reach the finish line.
- Goal-Oriented: Those with POWER as their primary trigger tend to be intensely focused on achievements. Their drive to succeed usually makes them ideal candidates for taking on large projects.
- Influential: As leaders, POWER personalities are often looked to for answers and assistance, which usually provides them the opportunity to guide co-workers and customers.
- Opinionated: An individual with POWER as a primary trigger usually has strong beliefs. They are known for their candor and say what needs to be said. They are formidable debaters and negotiators, making them effective salespeople.
- Decisive: POWER personalities are able to easily make decisions. They are known to quickly size up a situation and determine a course of action. When MYSTIQUE would be analyzing data, and REBELLION would be coming up with new approaches, and PASSION would be focusing on connections with others, POWER would have likely already set the path and already begun leading others down it.
Is POWER your personality advantage? Find out your natural patterns of persuasion with clients and co-workers by taking the Fascination Advantage Test.