Those with REBELLION as their primary trigger are creative, unconventional thinkers who quickly resolve problems and deliver inventive solutions.
Our research on this trigger includes 8,000 unconventional participants who use REBELLION as their primary trigger when taking the Fascination Advantage Test.
The 5 defining REBELLION personality characteristics:
- Innovative: Employees with primary REBELLION personalities tend to be prolific idea generators. They find a sudden flash of insight, rather than deliberating carefully about an idea or problem. They can often come up with multiple paths, even under a short deadline.
- Independent: REBELLION personalities almost always prefer autonomy. Although they do not typically mind working with others, they tend to prefer having freedom to make their own decisions and room to flex their creativity.
- Entrepreneurial: REBELLION types often choose to take the unexplored path. These self-starters don’t enjoy feeling boxed in or constrained. Because of their enterprising nature, these personalities are more likely to start their own venture than the more steadfast TRUST types.
- Edgy: Employees with REBELLION as their primary trigger possess clever minds that can quickly grasp alternative viewpoints and perspectives. They are often quick-witted or sharply ironic.
- Unpredictable: Expect the unexpected from employees with REBELLION as their primary trigger. Because they’re rarely constrained by orthodoxy, they enjoy surprising coworkers and friends with untraditional ideas and actions. This is a contrast to those reliable and predictable TRUST personalities.
Is REBELLION your advantage in persuading others? Find out now by taking the Fascination Advantage Test to reveal your natural patterns of persuasion.