“Sally’s book gives great insight about who you are and what you do, and offers practical tips on how to apply that to knowledge to optimize performance.” – Michael Stanier, Box of Crayons
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of shifting from looking at yourself to looking at how others see you
- How to identify what you naturally do best
- How to make your success more predictable
- What traits high performers share
- How to capitalize on what you do best
Ready to go? Click below to listen to Michael Stanier’s podcast interview with Sally Hogshead.