Innovation personalities are unconventional thinkers who can generate ideas that earn attention. By strategically applying their talent for creativity, they quickly solve problems with fresh and inventive solutions.
There are seven different ways to communicate.
Innovation personalities speak the language of CREATIVITY.
They invent creative solutions.
They’re admired for their independence, vision, and irreverence.
They aim to break the mold.
When they’re on top of their game, they are often described as:
They don’t like to tweak existing ideas. They prefer to reimagine something from the ground up.
They get a little impatient when they have to follow routines. They make the mundane feel like an adventure.
Who communicates with Innovation? A few examples:
- The web designer who is constantly exploring new software and platforms.
- The chef who dreams up a new menu each week, using fanciful ingredients.
- The chiropractor who is not afraid to integrate a revolutionary new treatment.
A few fascinating facts about Innovation in the workplace:
- Innovation is a competitive edge for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and commoditized categories (such as insurance and mortgage companies).
- Millennials tend to score lower in Innovation than their older counterparts.
If you use Innovation, you don’t have to CHANGE who you are in order to grow your business or enrich your life. In fact, quite the opposite. You have to become MORE of who you already are.
Want to experience the language of creativity for yourself? Watch this quick video:
Check out this short video, and you’ll see why Innovation is the language of creativity.
What makes YOU most impressive and influential?
Do you communicate with Innovation, the language of creativity?
If you haven’t discovered your most impressive qualities, find out today. Take the Fascination Advantage® personality test here.
In less than 5 minutes, you’ll find out exactly how you’re most likely to add value.
DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH INNOVATION? DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES? TELL US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
Share these fascinating ideas and insights with your followers!