You hear over and over that you need to be unique. To come at things with a fresh angle. To discover your winning difference.
It’s all true. And it’s not just the “art of marketing” that dictates these things. It’s the science behind what fascinates us.
You can try chasing trends by being a “me too” marketer. The legendary players, however, come not from chasing what’s happening, but by running in a different direction.
In this 7-minute episode you’ll discover:
- Why chasing trends is very bad for business
- How to discover your winning difference
- A broader (and important) definition of “creating content”
- The content-driven approach to communicating your winning difference
- What high performers do that others don’t
- The business benefits of being fascinating
- Why you shouldn’t focus on your strengths
This installment of New Rainmaker takes you on a journey with Sally as she outlines what it takes to develop a fascinating and unique position in your market. The answer might surprise you.