Your Primary Advantage describes your main style of communication. It feels easy and natural for you to express yourself in this way.
When you put your Primary Advantage in play, your words come more easily, and you don’t feel self-conscious. In this mode, your brain is less likely to become stressed or anxious.
There are seven different Fascination Advantages®, and you have all seven in your personality. You can think of them as your own set of golf clubs.
You could use any of them, in theory, but there is one that is going to be the most effective for you. The one that comes most naturally, the way that you most effortlessly and effectively communicate.
Your Primary Advantage is your most persuasive means of communication--when you have the greatest likelihood of influencing others.
Here’s a quick overview of the seven Advantages:
- If your Primary Advantage is Power, you communicate with authority and confidence.
- If your Primary Advantage is Prestige, you earn respect by setting high standards.
- If your Primary Advantage is Passion, you build connections with warmth and enthusiasm.
- If your Primary Advantage is Mystique, you impress with your analytical skills and thoughtful communication.
- If your Primary Advantage is Alert, you keep people and projects on track by managing the details.
- If your Primary Advantage is Trust, you earn loyalty as a consistent and familiar presence.
- If your Primary Advantage is Innovation, you push a company to innovate with your creative ideas.
Do you know which of these is your Primary Advantage? Log in to your Fascination Advantage account for a refresher.
Haven’t taken the Fascinate Test yet? Get started by learning your Primary Advantage with our free profile right here.