To become more successful, you don’t have to change who you are. You have to become more of who you are, so you can create better relationships, grow your business, and become intensely valuable to those who matter most.
Great brands know a secret: It doesn’t matter how you see the world. What matters is how the world sees you.
Here are 12 inspirations for your business so you can start standing out, and stop being seen as human spam. Brought to you by branding authority Sally Hogshead, in her best selling book How the World Sees You.
12. The greatest value you can add is to become more of yourself. (Click to Tweet)
11. You won’t make a difference by being quiet. You make a difference by being heard. (Click to Tweet)
10. To become more successful, don’t change who you are. Become more of it. (Click to Tweet)
9. Stand out, or don’t bother. (Click to Tweet)
8. Clients don’t hire you because you’re balanced. They do so because you’re extraordinary. (Click to Tweet)
7. You’ll never rise to the top by being all things to all people. (Click to Tweet)
6. 100% yourself trumps 100% perfect. (Click to Tweet)
5. You don’t learn to be fascinating. You unlearn boring. (Click to Tweet)
4. You don’t have to find the light. You are the light (when you let your personality shine). (Click to Tweet)
3. Your personality is the greatest differentiator you have. (Click to Tweet)
2. The way to empower someone is to show them their value. (Click to Tweet)
1. The world is not changed by people who sort of care. (Click to Tweet)