Sensitive to the demands in their environment and expectations of others, Alert personalities intensely watch details in order to deflect problems and avoid conflict.
There are seven different ways to communicate.
Alert personalities speak the language of Details.
They deliver quality results on deadline.
They’re admired for their diligence, reliability, and efficiency.
They keep their eye on the ball.
When they’re on top of their game, they are often described as:
Since they don’t rely on luck, they ensure each detail is taken care of.
They don’t get distracted. They stay on track to see a project to completion.
They are most successful when they follow set routines. They are able to juggle conflicting requirements, such as meeting tight deadlines without compromising project specifications.
Who communicates with Alert? A few examples:
- The dentist whose appointment schedule always runs on time.
- The credit comptroller who gets invoices paid.
- The manager who meticulously plans product improvements for the coming three years.
A few fascinating facts about Alert in the workplace:
- People with the Alert Advantage communicate with action-oriented verbs.
- Dentists score high in the Alert Advantage.
- People in creative fields tend to score very low on Alert.
If you use Alert, you don’t have to CHANGE who are in order to grow your business or enrich your life. In fact, quite the opposite. You have to become MORE of who you already are.
Want to experience the language of details for yourself? Watch this quick video:
What makes YOU most impressive and influential?
Do you communicate with Alert, the language of details?
If you haven’t discovered your most impressive qualities, find out today. Take the Fascination Advantage® personality test here.
In less than 5 minutes, you’ll find out exactly how you’re most likely to add value.