Mystique personalities fascinate others with their unusual ability to filter what they communicate. They thoughtfully edit their ideas and opinions, selectively choosing what to reveal and share. Because they don’t overcommunicate, they avoid sending distracting signals, making each detail more influential.
There are seven different ways to communicate.
Mystique personalities speak the language of LISTENING.
They think before speaking. They’re admired for their understatement, rationale, and analysis.
They listen with care. When they’re on top of their game, they are often described as:
Since they don’t rely on intuition, they systematically gather evidence before reaching a conclusion.
They are good at managing their own work.
They excel at decoding nuances. They skillfully outline strategies, but only after careful reflection.
Who communicates with Mystique? A few examples:
- The poker player who conceals his emotions as the pot grows larger.
- The account manager who sells based on rational facts.
- The doctor whose facial expression doesn’t reveal whether your test results are good or bad.
A few fascinating facts about Mystique in the workplace:
- Technology professionals are six times more likely than marketing professionals to use Mystique.
- There is not a strong correlation between Mystique and seniority or rank in an organization. Mystique personalities can be found to thrive at all levels.
- Engineers tend to score higher in Mystique.
If you use Mystique, you don’t have to CHANGE who you are in order to grow your business or enrich your life. In fact, quite the opposite. You have to become MORE of who you already are.
Want to experience the language of listening for yourself? Watch this quick video:
What makes YOU most impressive and influential?
Do you communicate with Mystique, the language of listening?
If you haven’t discovered your most impressive qualities, find out today. Take the Fascinate® personality test here.
In less than 5 minutes, you’ll find out exactly how you’re most likely to add value.