Passion personalities rapidly make emotional connections with others, especially customers and co-workers. They are approachable, and, even in positions of authority, are known for an unintimidating style. Their exuberance and honesty of emotion make them effective presenters of ideas and information.
There are seven different ways to communicate.
Passion personalities speak the language of RELATIONSHIP.
They’re quick to build rapport.
Their expressive style keeps people focused and engaged.
They develop experiences to engage all five senses.
When they’re on top of their game, they are often described as:
Since they make immediate connections, they’re often the life of the party.
Their support of a person, team, or organization is contagious. When they really want to turn it up they can be irresistible. Their enthusiasm builds energetic participation.
They know they need to get things moving to create immediate connections.
Who communicates with Passion? A few examples:
- The co-worker who walks over to your office to talk in person, rather than emailing you from their cubicle down the hall.
- The presenter who lights up the room with dramatic gestures.
- The receptionist who gives you warm eye contact and empathizes with your complaint.
A few fascinating facts about Passion in the workplace:
- There is a strong correlation between Passion and industry. People in creative fields, like marketing and advertising score extremely high in Passion.
- Employees in information technology, engineering and finance tend to score lower in Passion.
- Female CEOs are three times more likely to lead with Passion than their male counterparts.
If you use Passion, you don’t have to CHANGE who you are in order to grow your business or enrich your life. In fact, quite the opposite. You have to become MORE of who you already are.
Want to experience the language of relationship for yourself? Watch this quick video:
What makes YOU most impressive and influential?
Do you communicate with Passion, the language of relationship?
If you need a refresher, or need to upgrade your Fascinate Profile, you can review your results when you log in here.