Power personalities are natural leaders who are driven to identify goals and attain them. Notoriously high achievers, they are self-assured individuals, who earn the respect of their co-workers, customers, family and peers.
There are seven different ways to communicate.
Power personalities speak the language of CONFIDENCE.
They’re comfortable leading others.
They’re not afraid to ask direct questions.
They know how to lead the conversation. When they’re on top of their game, they are often described as:
Since they usually know what they want, they often lead the discussion.
They’re not afraid to ask the hard questions, or take charge of a meeting when things are going in circles.
They’re decisive and self-assured, and can make the difficult decisions. They know they need to get things moving to achieve ambitious targets.
Who communicates with Power? A few examples:
- The high school football coach who pushes each player to do more, reach higher, and keep going.
- The blogger who’s unafraid to give love-it-or-hate-it opinions (and gets tons of comments and social media shares as a result).
- The mentor who encourages you to stop sitting back and to start taking charge of your career.
A few fascinating facts about Power in the workplace:
- The use of Power Advantage increases with rank in any organization, but the lift is even more pronounced for women. Female VPs are three times as likely to have a strong Power Advantage than lower-ranked female staff members.
- On the other hand, male CEOs are twice as likely to have a high Power Advantage than female CEOS.
- There is a direct correlation between income and the Power Advantage. People who make more than $50,000 a year are twice as likely to be fascinated by the Power Advantage than those who make less than $50,000.
If you use Power, you don’t have to CHANGE who you are in order to grow your business or enrich your life. In fact, quite the opposite. You have to become MORE of who you already are.
Want to experience the language of confidence for yourself? Yep! Watch this quick video:
What makes YOU most impressive and influential?
Do you communicate with Power, the language of confidence?
If you haven’t discovered your most impressive qualities, find out today. Take the Fascinate® personality test here.
In less than 5 minutes, you’ll find out exactly how you’re most likely to add value.