Prestige personalities instinctively seek consistent improvement, higher goals, and tangible evidence of their success. They are motivated by clear rewards and the respect of their peers.
There are seven different ways to communicate.
Prestige personalities speak the language of EXCELLENCE.
They aim to exceed expectations.
They’re admired for their attention to detail, expertise, and high-quality results.
They stay focused on the goal. When they’re on top of their game, they are often described as:
Since they don’t rely on luck, they ensure each detail is taken care of.
They don’t want to disappoint. They help and encourage co-workers in everything they do.
They know they need to get things moving to exceed expectations.
Who communicates with Prestige? A few examples:
- The star performer on your swimming team.
- The college student who is reluctant to speak Spanish while on vacation in Ecuador, because he’s afraid he’ll make a fool of himself.
- The editor who takes out a comma, and then puts it back.
A few fascinating facts about Prestige in the workplace:
- The higher people rise within an organization, the more likely they are to have a Prestige Advantage.
- Among CEOs both men and women have a strong use of Prestige.
- Millennials tend to score higher in Prestige and Passion.
If you use Prestige, you don’t have to CHANGE who you are in order to grow your business or enrich your life. In fact, quite the opposite. You have to become MORE of who you already are.
Want to experience the language of excellence for yourself? Watch this quick video:
What makes YOU most impressive and influential?
Do you communicate with Prestige, the language of excellence?
If you haven’t discovered your most impressive qualities, find out today. Take the Fascination Advantage® personality test here.
In less than 5 minutes, you’ll find out exactly how you’re most likely to add value.